Chartwells are Salusbury Primary School's school meal provider.
Please visit the Love School Meals website and on the documents to the right to find out detailed information about school meals.
But first, a few key facts about school meals you may not know...
- All dishes are prepared and cooked fresh every single day
- All recipes and menus approved by a team of Nutritionists to ensure they are balanced, nutritious and support a child’s development at school
- Menus are compliant with the School Food Standards set by the Government
- Every day there is fresh fruit available, a salad bar pupils can help themselves to, including bread which is freshly baked on site daily
- No added salt is used during cooking
- We have reduced the sugar content of desserts by 30%. This has been achieved through reformulation, reduction in portion sizes and increasing number of fruit-based desserts